Lighting, Drapery and Shade Control Systems
Here are just a few of the things you can do with a lighting, Drapery, & Shade control system designed, programmed, and installed by Entertainment Technology:
- Create movie theater magic by easily controlling lights, shades, and drapes from your remote control.
- Create scenes by pre-selecting light and shade levels to match your activity: watching movies, gaming, sports or relaxing.
- Ideal for new construction or retrofit, single-room applications: home theater, family rooms and multi-use spaces, and master bedroom suites.
- Scalable and expandable to meet your changing needs: increase capability by adding more devices or occupancy/vacancy sensors.
- Your system can be programmed to perform automatic functions by measuring the conditions in each room. Keypads can add extra automation, by detecting direct sun and automatically closing blinds to protect furnishings.
- Start a sequence of automated events from the press of one button. Preset lighting “scenes” can prepare the residence for lavish or intimate entertaining – from elaborate moving light shows on the outdoor terrace garden to lights-and-music presentations that show off paintings and sculptures in perfect form.
- Control multiple lights instantaneously with the press of one button. A single button by the bedside can turn off lights, AV equipment and other devises throughout the residence plus close all the blinds at the same time to keep out the morning sun.
- Lighting scenes can be adjusted to the changing weather conditions with the press of a button.
- Wake up to light. Noisy alarm clocks start the day grumpy. Waking up to light is more natural and just as effective. Set the timers for a “light alarm” to slowly turn up the bedroom lights and open the window blinds when it’s time to get up. This same alarm can even turn on the TV in your room and set it to the morning news.
- Lighting control can add safety to your movement around the home. One button press lights a pathway to and from the places often walked to in the dark: a child’s bedroom, the bathroom or the kitchen for example. These same scenes can be activated automatically by motion detectors located throughout the home.
- Vacation Mode offers peace of mind. LiteTouch automatically switchs lights on and off when you’re away to simulate regular activity in the home.
- Use “Emergency Flash” in times of distress. Nothing directs an ambulance to your residence faster than exterior lights flashing in unison. You hope you never need to use it, but you’re glad to have it if you do.
- “Timed Dim” lets little ones drift gently off to sleep. Tuck your child in and let timed dim turn down the lights over 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or any interval you choose.
- Built-in astronomical clock automatically turns lights on and off at sunrise and sundown no matter what the season. Not even a minute of unnecessary light will be wasted, and no one will waste time adjusting lights and timers as the days lengthen and shorten.
- Use the energy you need. Harvest the rest from the sun. Keypads can measure the ambient light to determine the level of artificial light needed to maintain the brightness you desire. When the sun’s shining brightly, room fixtures dim. When a big cloud passes by, lights automatically and seamlessly ramp up to keep the room at uniform light levels. DayLight Harvesting is a must for the conservation-minded.
- Remotely activate home systems from long distances, without expending the energy to travel there. You can use any touchtone phone or internet connection from anywhere in the world to activate lights and home systems remotely. For instance, close the storm shutters or turn on or off heating or cooling.
- Save energy and light bulbs by dimming lights. By automatically dimming lights to less than 100%, lighting control systems can help conserve energy and dramatically increase lamp life. Dimming lights to just 90% is virtually unrecognizable to the human eye, but makes a big difference to the environment and energy costs.
- Turn off every light in the house with the press of one button. In larger homes, it’s easy to forget to turn off lights. Often there’s no time to check every room before leaving the house. With LiteTouch, you can turn off every light with the press of one button located anywhere in the house perhaps in the master suite before you go to bed or in the garage as you exit the home.